Welcome to SexChan - Nude And Non Nude Teens Models

Register now and remove all pop-ups, redirects and URL shorteners.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.
This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rodrigo

[ImgDiamond.Com] Earn Money Sharing Adult Images - Amazing Rates

1 post in this topic

banner-728x90.jpg

Benefits

• We Pay Up to $7.00 For Each 1000 Image Views.
  • Minimum Payment only $5.00.
  • We Pay 60% earnings of your each referral for lifetime.
  • No Hidden Rules To Hold Your Payments.
  • Images Of Any Size Qualify To Earn Points.
  • We Will Pay Your Payment Fees. You Will Receive The Money You Earned.
  • People All Over World Qualify For Earning Program.

Conditions

• 1 Account Per User.
  • 1 View Counted From Each Ip Per 24 Hours.
  • You Must Be Logged In Your Account While Uploading Images.
  • Your Uploads Must Honor Our TOS & Respect Copyrights.
  • Your Account Will Be Deleted And Your Earnings Will Be Terminated If You Try To Send Automated Hits.
  • Payments are not instant. We manually verify each account and pay. Please allow us 5-7 days to verify your account and pay.

Tier 1 - United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
Tier 2 - Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Portugal, Poland
Tier 3 - Argentina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Lithuania, Mexico, Romania, Russia, Slovakia

Tier 1 - $7.00 Per 1000 Unique Views
Tier 2 - $3.00 Per 1000 Unique Views
Tier 3 - $1.00 Per 1000 Unique Views
Tier 4 - $0.50 Per 1000 Unique Views

signup.png

$1000 Bonus Contest.

Hi everyone, We are back with our HUGE bonus contest starting this june (1st - 30st) and here are the details: 

What is the contest and how this works?
This contest is all about who is best! It's about getting max viewers on your images. Any member of imagetwist who earn most from his images in the month of july (from 1st 00.01 EDT to 30st 23.59 EDT) will win this contest and he takes the bumper prize of $1000. Yes, It's Real $1000. 

Am I eligible?
All registered members of ImgDiamond.Com are eligible for this (ofc banned or inactivated members are exceptions)

How can I apply? (important)
To Apply you need to contact us and give us your username and tell us "i am in" For example: username123 - i am in.
Make sure you get our reply with confirmation that you are in, if you don't please contact us again.

How can I contact you?
You have 2 ways to contact us.

1. Contact us via our form support: http://imgdiamond.com/contact.html
  2. Email us directly on any of these 2 emails: contact@imgdiamond.com or imgdiamond@gmail.com

Can I post wherever I want?
You have to work according to our TOS. To win this you cannot just spam anywhere or send fake traffic.

What if I spam?
Trust me, we will know if you spammed and we will not only disqualify you from our contest but ban you from website also. So if you spam you gain nothing but you loose everything.

Details about winner ? How many, when and where?
There is 1 winner for $1000 reward and money will be paid as soon as his/her name will be announced.
second runner up will get $250 as a reward for his hardwork
Third, fourth and fifth runner up will get $100 respectively for there hard work
Winners will be announce on 1st Aug 2016 in 07:00 EDT and winners will be paid as soon as winners will be announce according to there desired methods. 

Any conditions?
There is 1 important condition, You cannot request a payment if you are applying for contest. Either do it before applying or do it after contest. If you request payment, you automatically disqualified.

Alright guys, You have 6 days remaining to gear up and apply for this contest. Let the fun begin!

> We reserve the right to deny anyone who is applying for this contest. 
> We reserve the right to deny prize to any winner who use dirty tricks to get views.
> We reserve the right to change rules, close, suspend or even edit prize money from this day to end of the contest.